About Me (My Résumé)
Currently working as Senior IT Solutions Analyst / Developer at Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO)
- Competent and Experienced UX-Minded IT Solution Specialist with over 11+ years of experience in the areas of Business Analysis, Solution Development, Project Management and Client Relationship Management.
- An abstract thinker with strong problem solving & technical skills coupled with confident decision making for enabling effective solutions leading to high customer satisfaction and low operational costs.
- Expert in Architect & Developing enterprise solutions to align Corporate Intranet and Internet goals using the .NET & SharePoint technologies.
- Well versed with both client side as well server side development technologies.
- Strong Hands-On experience from both developer as well as IT Professional perspective on SharePoint.
- Skillful & Passionate in Design & Prototyping UX for Web/ Mobile/Digital Solutions (All Smart services).
- Proficient in gathering and assessing needs from internal business units and create custom solutions by automating previously manual, time-consuming processes to drive gains in data tracking, workgroup efficiency and profitability.
- Passionate in Performing research activities to gather information on latest developments in technology for business improvements.
- Broad experience in managing, supporting & monitoring Web services (Intranet & Internet) in large enterprises.
- In-depth understanding of various Solution Development methodologies, UX strategy and Design Principles, Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Strategies, Object Oriented Programming Concepts, Information Architecture etc.
- Having an enthusiastic service oriented mindset with experience in supporting end users (including high level executives).
- Broad leadership experience throughout Solution Development Lifecycle and mentoring junior team members.
- Experience in close Engagements with Local/International vendors & Consultants.
- Always up-to-speed on the latest technology trends, best practices, industry news and passionate about all things digital.
- A Creative thinker with experience in creating and delivering visual prototypes for web and mobile application solutions.
- Good understanding of relationship between Networks, Active Directory, Databases, IIS, TCP/IP, HTTP, Storage etc.
- Exposure in Pre-sales activities, Strong customer service orientation, & Vendor management.
MAJOR WORK EXPERIENCE
|3. ORGANIZATION||ADCO – Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (http://www.adco.ae)|
|DESIGNATION||SENIOR SYSTEMS ANALYST|
|DURATION||July 2009 – present|
|2. ORGANIZATION||MBC – Middle East Broadcasting Center (http://www.mbc.net)|
|DESIGNATION||WEB DEVELOPER (SharePoint & .NET Technologies)|
|DURATION||March 2008 – June 2009|
|1. ORGANIZATION||ENOC – Emirates National Oil Company (http://www.enoc.ae)
Leading Edge Technologies – LETS (IT Subsidiary of ENOC)
|DESIGNATION||IT CONSULTANT (SharePoint & .NET Technologies)|
|DURATION||November 2005 – March 2008|
CORE TECHNICAL SKILLS
|Front End Stack||Back End Stack|
|1. HTML5, Typescript, AJAX, JSON, XML, RESTful API
2. AngularJS 1 & 2, JQuery, ReactJS (beginner)
3. GULP, Bower
4. CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap, Media Query, Responsive Design, Fontawesome
6. NodeJS, NPM
7. Visual Studio Code, Dreamweaver
9. TCP/IP, HTTP
|1.C#, T-SQL, LINQ, Powershell
2. ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Forms, Entity Framework,
3. WEB API, WCF, XML Web services
4. SQL Server, Oracle
5. SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
6. Visual Studio Enterprise,
7. Team Foundation Server
8. MVC, MVVM
|SharePoint Development Stack||SharePoint Administration|
2.CSOM, JSOM, SSOM, CAML, SPServices, Office 365, SPFx
3. SharePoint Framework (Evaluation), SharePoint Hosted App, SharePoint Provider Hosted App, Custom Web Part Development, Event Receiver, Workflow, Timer Jobs
4. SharePoint Designer, InfoPath Form Development
5. Responsive Master Page Development
|1. Design Large Enterprise Farm including Setup & Configuration
2. Setup of Enterprise search topology (Indexer, Crawler, Content Processing etc.)
3. Configuration of Managed Metadata, BCS, Office Web Apps, Content Type Hub, Enterprise Social
4. Security Hardening of Servers
5. Migration from 2007 – 2010 – 2013 – 2016
6. Design of Information & Security Architecture
7. Document & Records Management
|Mobility Stack||UI/UX Stack|
4.Air Watch MDM
|1. CSS3, SASS, Media Query, Fontawesome, Animate.css
2. Bootstrap, Foundation, Responsive Design
3. Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC
|Third-party Tools||Content Management Frameworks|
3.Kaldeera Forms, Virto Software
PROJECT NAME (Only Major projects)
UNIVERSITY / BOARD
|1999-2004||V.M.K.V Engineering College||Masters in Software Engineering|
PROFESSIONAL TRAININGS & CERTIFICATIONS
- SharePoint 2013 Ignite training conducted by Microsoft.
- Acquired Hands on SharePoint 2010 development training by Late Patrick Tisseghem (U2U) conducted by Microsoft Dubai.
- Advanced Splunk Search & Reporting, App Development training conducted by Splunk UK.
- Vendor and Contracts Management by Focus International, Abu Dhabi.
- Participated in H2S awareness & HSE trainings conducted by ADCO HSE Team.
AWARDS/ ACHIEVEMENTS/SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
- Received Award for best project in 2012 for ADCO HR Employee documents digitalization project (e-Filer).
- Received Award for developing ADCO’s corporate intranet (ADCOnet) in 2011 using SharePoint platform.
- Organized various Indian Film Festivals in Abu Dhabi with support of Indian Film Society & Embassy of India Abu Dhabi.
- Active Member of India Film Society of UAE. (Non Profit Society)
- Organized various Cultural & Technical activities in MBC (MBC IT day in 2008).
- Participated in District, State, and University level Basketball tournaments.
|OIL & GAS||
Below is the screenshot of myMBC Portal…click for full screen